The Heir Affair
Yes! We have written a sequel to The Royal We and it’s coming your way in July, 2020. What’s the book about? Here’s the jacket copy:
Making it up the aisle was the easy part: After marrying the heir to the throne, Rebecca “Bex” Porter must survive her own scandals as she adjusts to life in the glamorous British royal family, in this “highly anticipated” follow-up to The Royal We, the “fun and dishy” bestseller and NYT Summer Reading List pick inspired by Will and Kate’s romance (People).
After a scandalous secret turns their fairy-tale wedding into a nightmare, Rebecca “Bex” Porter and her husband Prince Nicholas are in self-imposed exile. The public is angry. The Queen is even angrier. And the press is salivating. Cutting themselves off from friends and family, and escaping the world’s judgmental eyes, feels like the best way to protect their fragile, all-consuming romance.
But when a crisis forces the new Duke and Duchess back to London, the Band-Aid they’d placed over their problems starts to peel at the edges. Now, as old family secrets and new ones threaten to derail her new royal life, Bex has to face the emotional wreckage she and Nick left behind: with the Queen, with the world, and with Nick’s brother Freddie, whose sins may not be so easily forgotten — nor forgiven.
Want to buy it now? You are awesome. And we can help:
- You can order it from Bookshop.org, which aids independent bookstores!
- IndieBound will also help you hook up with a pre-order from an independent bookstore! (You can also just go to the website of your fave indie bookstore, or call them, and pre-order it directly from the store. For example, Books Are Magic’s pre-order link is here, and Vroman’s is here.)
- Here’s your Amazon link for hardcover.
- And Kindle.
- Here’s your Barnes & Noble links for hardcover.
- And Nook.
- Here’s your iBooks link.
- And if you buy your books via Google Play, we’ve got you.